The right strategy makes every other part of the tender easier
The right thinking, before any other work is done, is more likely to result in a winning tender.
It sets out a clear plan, based on a real understanding of why your strengths make you the best option to meet the tenderer’s needs. It helps you align your resources, defining a timeline of delivery. And it ensures your response team know what they are responsible for, and what they can expect from everyone involved in the tender.
Winning tenders is critical for business success
With accountability and transparency driving decisions in government and business, more and more business is offered through tenders. With all parties required to answer the same response questions, tenders are seen as creating a level playing field.
Therefore, your response must have a clear differentiation. A well-presented tender response, created around a clear client-specific benefit, showing how your offer adds superior value to their project, can be the winning difference.
Creating the right tender response is mandatory for survival and growth in today’s highly competitive markets and it requires dedicated and skilled resources to:
- Outline a strategy that allows you to put your best foot forward
- Define the processes that keep your tender on track
- Pair response specialists with subject matter experts to present your capabilities in the best light
- Design a response document that makes a great first impression
- Showcase why your response must be considered.
Defining the way to win.
A clearly articulated strategy is a key component of any winning tender as it:
- Identifies the strengths of your proposal
- Shows a clear understanding of why your key strengths answer the client’s key needs
- Defines the key themes of the strategy
- Gives your team a unified view of what success looks like
- Sets out the steps needed to reach that successful conclusion
- Acts as a unifying narrative, providing a simple, strong reason for choosing you
- Provides a consistent approach to all components of the tender response, ensuring each single proof supports the claims you’re making
- Removes the siloed thinking which compromises too many tender projects
- Makes it easier for your proposal to be chosen.
Mijo can help you create and drive a winning tender strategy
We facilitate and lead strategy conception workshops, brainstorming sessions and key stakeholder interviews. We conduct external research to complement internal research and interviews. Then, unify these findings to develop winning strategies.
With our proven capability in stakeholder management, we help you align key influencers in the bid team and have the entire team focused on the same winning goal.
Our project managers align the progress of the project with the strategy, alerting project leaders of areas which need attention and maintaining flexibility to tweak the evolving strategy.